Make yourself at home in one of the 207 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a television in a common area.
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 207
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built - 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Eats, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Manaus Courthouse - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Church of Sao Sebastiao - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Amazonas - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ivete Ibiapina Music House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Saudade Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Church of Our Lady of the Conception - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Americo Alvarez Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Port of Manaus - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Provincial Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Municipal Clock - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bernardo Campos Numismatic Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gebes Medeiros Theater - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of the Northern Man - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Rio Negro Palace Cultural Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Go Inn Manaus is Manaus (MAO-Eduardo Gomes Intl.) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Debit cards
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 80.00 per pet, per day