Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include sofa beds and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Facilities at Flat Jardim de Alah II
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Beach bar
- Free self parking
Grab a bite at one of the aparthotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Praia Jardim de Alah - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Garden of Allah - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Armação Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Costa Azul Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Boca do Rio Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pituba Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Bahia Convention Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Praia do Corsário - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Itaigara Shopping Mall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Pituacu Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Salvador Shopping Mall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Iguatemi Shopping Mall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Amaralina Beach - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Joventino Silva City Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Salvador University - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The preferred airport for Flat Jardim de Alah II is Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.) - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Check-in time starts at 12:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee