City Crown Motel
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
Satisfy your appetite at the motel's coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Crown Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Castlereagh Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St Vincent’s Hospital - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Capitol Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Australian Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
World Square Shopping Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Paddy's Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hyde Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Chinese Garden of Friendship - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
St Mary's Cathedral - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sydney Cricket Ground - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sydney Town Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Powerhouse Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
University of Technology Sydney - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Queen Victoria Building - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for City Crown Motel is Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 7 and AUD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 25 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per night