Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Limited parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ondina Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Salvador Zoo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rio Vermelho Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hill of Christ - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Farol da Barra Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Paciencia Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Barra Shopping Mall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
House of the Red River - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Federal University of Bahia - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Porto da Barra Beach - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Dique do Tororo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Castro Alves Theater - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Bahia State Central Public Library - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Amaralina Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for Bahia Sol E Mar Hotel is Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.) - 26.6 km / 16.6 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- American Express
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee