Make yourself at home in one of the 55 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and slippers. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of beach bars - 20
Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 20 beach bars. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paciencia Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rio Vermelho Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
House of the Red River - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Buracao Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Salvador Zoo - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ondina Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Amaralina Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Pituba Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Joventino Silva City Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Hill of Christ - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Farol da Barra Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Dique do Tororo - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Barra Shopping Mall - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Bahia State Central Public Library - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Federal University of Bahia - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for Mar Hotel Rio Vermelho is Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 12:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available