Make yourself at home in one of the 8 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. This Colonial hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built - 1900
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Enjoy Mexican cuisine at Casa Lum, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to noon for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of San Nicolás - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
San Cristobal de las Casas Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza de La Paz - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo de San Cristóbal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mesoamerican Museum of Jade - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santo Domingo Handicraft Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Arches of Carmen - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Regional Costume Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ex-Convent of Santo Domingo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mayan Textile Center - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Amber Museum of Chiapas - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Na Bolom Cultural Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Church of San Cristobal - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Guadalupe Church - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mayan Medicine Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Casa Lum is Tuxtla Gutierrez (TGZ-Angel Albino Corzo Intl) - 76.8 km / 47.7 mi
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- American Express
- Debit cards
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 80 and MXN 200 for adults, MXN 80 and MXN 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 1800 per vehicle (roundtrip)