Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Year Built - 1987
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paciencia Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Buracao Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
House of the Red River - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rio Vermelho Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Amaralina Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pituba Beach - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Salvador Zoo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ondina Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Joventino Silva City Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Dique do Tororo - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hill of Christ - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Farol da Barra Beach - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Barra Shopping Mall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Itaigara Shopping Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Garden of Allah - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
The preferred airport for Bahia Park Hotel is Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.) - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No cribs (infant beds) available