Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as karaoke or take in the view from a terrace.
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Free train station pickup
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free train station drop-off
- Electric car charging station
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and limited parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Inatori Bunka Park - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Donkutsu Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Inatori Hosono Kogen - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Izu Bio Park - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Imaihama Beach - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Kawazu Hachiman Shrine - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Kinomiya Shrine - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
IZoo - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Atagawa Tropical and Alligator Garden - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Oyukakebenzaiten - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Mine Onsen Daifunto Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Kawazu Bagatelle Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Izu Mountain Dogrun - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Ogasaki Wing Lookout - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Takegasawa PArk - 14 km / 8.7 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
- Spa access