Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 2016
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
Take advantage of the ryokan's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and yukata (Japanese robe).
The closest major airports to HOSHINOYA Tokyo are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 57.1 km / 35.5 mi
The preferred airport for HOSHINOYA Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.). Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 4752 for adults and JPY 1900 for children (approximately)