Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 0
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maria Olimpia Folklore and History Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Church of Our Lady of Aparecida - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Recinto do Folclore - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rui Barbosa Square - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Altino Arantes Square - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Maria Tereza Breda Municipal Stadium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hot Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Laranjais Thermal Springs - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Barretos Country Water Park - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
Barretos Cathedral of the Holy Spirit - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
Cowboy Monument - 47.9 km / 29.7 mi
Historical and Artistic Ruy Menezes Museum of Folklore - 48 km / 29.8 mi
Cowboy Park Arena - 48.4 km / 30 mi
Barretos Sport Club Municipal Stadium - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
North Shopping Barretos - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Sao Jose do Rio Preto (SJP-Profesor Eribel Manoel Reino State) - 60.1 km / 37.4 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 0.01 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 90 per day