Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and ovens. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 32-inch flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Year Built - 2013
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pipa Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dolphins Bay Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Love Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Pipa Ecological Sanctuary - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Chapadao Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Madeiro Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Minas Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mata da Pipa Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Curral Beach - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Cacimbinha Beach - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Sibauma Beach - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Giz Beach - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Tibau do Sul Beach - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Guarairas Beach - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Tibau do Sul Ferry - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
The preferred airport for Casas das Gaivotas is Natal (NAT-Governador Aluizio Alves Intl.) - 92.8 km / 57.6 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- 24-hour check-in 24-hour check-in
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: BRL 20 per person (approximately)