Stay in one of 5 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Anjos Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Almirante Paulo Moreira Institute of Ocean Studies - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Oceanographic Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Daniel Barreto de Marco Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Arraial do Cabo Municipal City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Our Lady of Remedies Church - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Forno Port - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Independence Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hermenegildo Barcellos Stadium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Grande Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Castelo Branco Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Forno Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Atalaia Viewpoint - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hermes Barcellos Public Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Prainha Beach - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Macae (MEA) - 93 km / 57.8 mi
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 167 km / 103.8 mi
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 171.5 km / 106.6 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged