Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Afro Brazilian Museum (MAFRO) - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cathedral of Salvador - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nigeria House - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Terreiro de Jesus - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Fundacao Casa de Jorge Amado - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Se Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
São Francisco Church and Convent of Salvador - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rio Blanco Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Mercado Modelo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Castro Alves Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Lacerda Elevator - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fonte Nova Stadium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nossa Senhora de Conceicao da Praia Church - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sao Marcelo Fort - 1 km / 0.6 mi
All Saints Bay - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.) - 25 km / 15.6 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available