Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. This pousada also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Couples/private dining
- Proposal/romance packages available
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the pousada's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a library.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Por do Sol Dune - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Jericoacoara Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Central Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nossa Senhora de Fatima Chapel - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Malhada Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jericoacoara Lighthouse - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Furada Stone - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Mangue Seco Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Frade Stone - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Prea Beach - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Paraiso Lagoon - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Jericoacoara (JJD) - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the pousada prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Cash not accepted
- Debit cards not accepted
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators