Auberge et Chalets de la Wormsa
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Conveniences include separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible – no
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Towels and bed linens are not included in the room rate. Towels and bed linens are available for a surcharge or guests may bring their own.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Auberge de la Wormsa serving guests of Auberge et Chalets de la Wormsa. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ballons des Vosges Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Combe - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Schnepfenried Ski Resort - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Le Gaschney Ski Resort - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
La Bresse-Hohneck - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Le Markstein Ski Resort - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Vosges - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Hohlandsbourg Castle - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Andre Stentz Winery - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Col de la Schlucht - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Grand Ballon - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Wolfberger Winery - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Old Town of Eguisheim - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
Lac Blanc - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Three Castles of Eguisheim - 28 km / 17.4 mi
The preferred airport for Auberge et Chalets de la Wormsa is Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport) - 81.3 km / 50.5 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.47 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per night