The Greyhound Inn
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and DVD players. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Take in the views from a garden.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free self parking
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 11 AM - 3 PM
- Monday - Saturday: 5:30 PM - 11 PM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
At The Greyhound Inn, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerne Abbas Giant - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Badger Watch Dorset - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Roman Town House - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
The Keep Military Museum - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Tutankhamun: The Exhibition - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Borough Gardens - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Dinosaur Museum - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Dorset Teddy Bear Museum - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Terracotta Warriors Museum - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Maumbury Rings - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Max Gate - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Hardy Monument - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Mapperton Gardens - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Maiden Castle - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Hardy's Cottage - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Greyhound Inn is Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) - 64.7 km / 40.2 mi
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night