Pousada Recife Inn
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Facilities at Pousada Recife Inn
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piedade Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shopping Guararapes - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Guararapes Shopping - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Estacao Cultural Senador Jose Ermirio de Moraes - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Boa Viagem Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Candeias Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Dona Lindu Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Guararapes National Historical Park - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Barra de Jangada Beach - 5.6 km / 3.4 mi
Nossa Senhora da Boa Viagem Church - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Boa Viagem Square - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Recife Shopping Center - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Ponte Arquiteto Wilson Campos Junior - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Pina Beach - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Lagoa do Araca - 11 km / 6.9 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada Recife Inn is Recife (REC-Guararapes Intl.) - 7 km / 4.4 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 20 per pet, per night