Pousada Corsário Santo André
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as a picnic area.
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free reception
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Santo Andre Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Arakakai Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Santa Cruz Cabralia Church - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Discovery of Brazil Memorial - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Indigenous Museum - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Coroa Vermelha Beach - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Coroa Vermelha Cross - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Muta Beach - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Praia de Guaiu - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Jaquera Indigenous Reserve - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Ponta Grande Beach - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Complexo Barramares - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Axe Moi Entertainment Complex - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Itacimirim Beach - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Mundai Beach - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada Corsário Santo André is Porto Seguro (BPS) - 26.5 km / 16.4 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Pets not allowed