Make yourself at home in one of the 130 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Couples/private dining
- Shopping mall on site
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Reception hall
- Children's games
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Coworking spaces
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Long-term renters welcome
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of ibis Maringa, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Inga Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Avenida Shopping Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Maringa City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cathedral of Maringa - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Napoleao Moreira da Silva Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Willie Davids Stadium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Municipal Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Marista Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Banestado Theater - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Vila Olímpica - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Bacia do Parana Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Pioneer Monument - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Santa Cruz Chapel - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Universidade Estadual de Maringa - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Jodoshu Nippakuji Buddhist Temple - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Maringa is Maringa (MGF-Silvio Name Junior Regional) - 12.8 km / 8 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 33
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Pets cannot be left unattended
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: BRL 27.00 for adults and BRL 13.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 23 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 60 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)