Pemberton Valley Lodge
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 85 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Mountain bike nearby
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Snack bar/deli
- Bicycle rents on site
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Food and water bowls
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property requires that guests have proof that they have stayed within Canada for 14 days prior to check-in.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a meal at Café YPS or snacks in the lodge's coffee shop/café.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Pemberton? This lodge features 5382 square feet (500 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pemberton & District Community Centre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
One Mile Lake - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pemberton Heritage Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Big Sky Golf and Country Club - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The Meadows at Pemberton Golf Course - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Nairn Falls Provincial Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Pemberton Distillery - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Lillooet Lake - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Green Lake - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Joffre Lakes Provincial Park - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
Meadow Park Sports Centre - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Nicklaus North Golf Course - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Scandinave Spa Whistler - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Rainbow Trail - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Whistler Medals Plaza - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) - 166.1 km / 103.2 mi
Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base) - 30.5 km / 19 mi
The preferred airport for Pemberton Valley Lodge is Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 34
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 45.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.0 per night