Hotel Haus Duden
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a sauna, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a banquet hall.
- Fitness facilities
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Limited onsite parking
- Bicycle rents on site
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Banquet hall
- Food and water bowls
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Enjoy German cuisine at Dudenstube, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. This hotel has 8 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hohe Mark Nature Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Evangelisches Krankenhaus Wesel GmbH - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Willibrordi Cathedral - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Wesel Citadel - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Strandbad Tenderingssee - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Schloss Raesfeld - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Xanten Market Square - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Bocholter Handwerksmuseum - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Xanten Cathedral - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Kunsthaus Bocholt - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
City Museum Bocholt - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Archaelogical Park - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Bocholt Historic Town Hall - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Roman Museum - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Kornbrennerei Bockenhoff - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS) - 59.8 km / 37.2 mi
Weeze (NRN) - 43.4 km / 27 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Haus Duden is Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of guide to reopening vacation rentals (DTV & DFV - Germany).
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows guide to reopening vacation rentals (DTV & DFV - Germany)
- Pets allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 4.80 for adults and EUR 4.80 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night