Bilpin Country Lodge
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features at this lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Mountain bike nearby
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 3 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests arriving outside office hours will find an envelope containing a welcome letter and their room key pinned to the notice board at the front door.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Parties and events are allowed on site
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Planning an event in Bilpin? This lodge has 1076 square feet (100 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wollemi National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Blue Mountains National Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens, Mount Tomah - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Bellbird Hill Reserve - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Hawkesbury River - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Yengo Sculpture Garden - 31.8 km / 19.7 mi
Windyridge Garden - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Hawkesbury Race Club - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Agnes Banks Nature Reserve - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
Cathedral of Ferns - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Zig Zag Railway - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
Cattai National Park - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
Ebenezer Church - 41.8 km / 25.9 mi
Mount Victoria Railway Museum - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
Berghofer's Pass - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for Bilpin Country Lodge is Sydney Airport (SYD) - 93.2 km / 57.9 mi
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Events/parties allowed
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 50
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 110
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: AUD 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per day