NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter
Make yourself at home in one of the 163 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 511
- Conference space size (meters) - 47.5
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Grab a bite at Palette, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has 511 square feet (47.5 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Albert Cuyp Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Moco Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Concertgebouw - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rijksmuseum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Diamond Museum Amsterdam - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Heineken Experience - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Van Gogh Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Stedelijk Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Vondelpark - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Paradiso - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Max Euweplein - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Holland Casino - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Leidseplein - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
DeLaMar Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter is Schiphol Airport (AMS) - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Netherlands. This property is rated 4 stars.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Feel Safe at NH (NH Hotels).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of: Safe Travels (WTTC - Global); Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global); Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global); SGS (3rd party expert - Global); CovidClean (Safehotels - global expert); Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global); GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation (global expert).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Feel Safe at NH (NH Hotels)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 48 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
- Property follows sanitization practices of Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global)
- Property follows sanitization practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global)
- Property follows sanitization practices of SGS (3rd party expert - Global)
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
- Property follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation (global expert)
- Property follows sanitization practices of CovidClean (Safehotels - global expert)
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO)
- Pets allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 55
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees