Hotel Puerta de la Luna
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Covered parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Baeza Cathedral - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza de Santa Maria - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fuente de Santa Maria - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palacio de Jabalquinto - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
International University of Andalusia - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Church of Santa Cruz - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza de Los Leones - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza del Populo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Torre de los Aliatares - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Baeza Town Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Convento de San Francisco - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hospital de Santiago - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Plaza de Toros - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Canena Castle - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Plaza del Marques de la Rambla - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Puerta de la Luna is Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava) - 870.7 km / 541.1 mi
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Tourism Certified (Spain).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Safe Tourism Certified (Spain)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Cashless transactions are available
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.50 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 43.20 per stay