Cà Due Leoni
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
There is no front desk at this property. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the townhouse accommodation's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Guglie Waterbus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Labia - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Venetian Ghetto - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Casino of Venice - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazzale Roma - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Campo San Polo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Cà Due Leoni is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 12.8 km / 8 mi
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only dogs are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day