Kyriad Bordeaux - Mérignac Aéroport
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - midnight. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests wishing to check in prior to 2 PM may contact this property in advance to inquire about the availability of their rooms.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Grab dinner at La Table d Euler, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 5:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 5:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bois du Burck - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Parc de Bourran - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Chateau Pape Clement - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Chateau Haut Brana - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Chateau Luchey-Halde - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Zoo Bordeaux-Pessac - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Circuit Bordeaux Merignac - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Notre Dame de Salut Church - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Chaban-Delmas Stadium - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Universite Bordeaux II - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Cite Fruges - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Bordeaux Unitec - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Patinoire Meriadeck - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Place Gambetta - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The preferred airport for Kyriad Bordeaux - Mérignac Aéroport is Merignac Airport (BOD) - 3.2 km / 2 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.5 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-in fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night