Kyriad Orléans Sud Olivet
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Handrails in stairways
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The property's restaurant is closed Friday evening, Saturday-Sunday.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Satisfy your appetite at Le Karousel, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Parc Floral de la Source - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Orleans Exposition Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Zenith d'Orleans - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Les Balnéades - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Léo Parc Aventure Orléans - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Place de la Loire - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Place du Martroi - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
House of Joan of Arc - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Hôtel Groslot - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Museum of Fine Arts - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Sainte-Croix Cathedral - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
St. Pierre-le-Puellier - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Chateau de la Ferte-St-Aubin - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Chateau de Meung - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
The preferred airport for Kyriad Orléans Sud Olivet is Orly Airport (ORY) - 131 km / 81.4 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees