Campanile Rouen Est - Franqueville Saint Pierre
Stay in one of 51 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a meal at Le Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Franqueville-Saint-Pierre? This hotel has facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Centre d'Histoire Sociale - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Rue Eau de Robec - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Place du Vieux-Marche - 8 km / 5 mi
Rue du Gros-Horloge - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Clinic Europe - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Saint Sever - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Musee Jeanne D'Arc de Rouen - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Charles Nicolle Hospital - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
CHU-Hospital of Rouen - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Jardin des Plantes - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Saint-Ouen Church - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Hotel de Ville - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Church of Saint-Maclou - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Museum de Rouen - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Musee des Antiquites - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The preferred airport for Campanile Rouen Est - Franqueville Saint Pierre is Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley) - 3.2 km / 2 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees