Shiosai no yado Seikai
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature spring water baths and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Meeting rooms
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Wheelchairs available on site
- Wheelchair accessible – no
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
For lunch or dinner, stop by GEN, a restaurant that specializes in Japanese cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beppu Art Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Hyotan Hot Spring - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Hells of Beppu - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Beppu Tower - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for Shiosai no yado Seikai is Oita Airport (OIT) - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3000 per person (approximately)