Miller Tree Inn
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features hiking/biking trails nearby, kayaking nearby, and rafting nearby.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Uncovered parking
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Forks Community Hospital - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Forks Timber Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bogachiel State Park - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Bogachiel Rain Forest River Trailhead - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Second Beach - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Rialto Beach - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Second Beach Trail - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
First Beach - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Snider Jackson South Trailhead - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Pioneer's Path Nature Trailhead - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Camp Creek Olympic Discovery Trailhead - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Kloshe Nanitch Trailhead - 34 km / 21.1 mi
Mt. Muller Trailhead - Highway 101 - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Olympic National Park - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Mt. Muller - Rd. 3040 North Trailhead - 44.8 km / 27.9 mi
- Guests under 7 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Minimum guest age is 7
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Caters to adults only
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions