Best Western Bungil Creek Motel
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and minibars.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- RV, bus, truck parking
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Pool sun loungers
- Covered parking
- Uncovered parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Well-lit path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at BCs Bar and Grill, a restaurant which specializes in regional cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Big Rig - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Roma's Largest Bottle Tree - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Roma Golf Course - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Roma Cattle Saleyards - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Bassett Park Showground - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Bungil Creek Motel is Roma, QLD (RMA) - 4.8 km / 3 mi
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We Care Clean (Best Western).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines We Care Clean (Best Western)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per night