Brit Hotel Chambery
Stay in one of 36 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 388
- Conference space size (meters) - 36
- Free reception
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Secured parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:30 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Satisfy your appetite with French cuisine at Bouchon de Savoie, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Chambery? This hotel has 388 square feet (36 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chamnord Shopping Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
SavoiExpo - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Le Phare - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Max Adventure Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Chartreuse Regional Nature Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Elephants Fountain - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Chateau de Chambery - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Chateau des Ducs de Savoie - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Centre de Congres Le Manege - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Carre Curial - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Espace Malraux - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Massif des Bauges Regional Nature Park - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
University of Savoy - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Parc des Loisirs de Buisson Rond - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Lake Bourget - 7 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Brit Hotel Chambery is Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- No alcohol allowed onsite
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 8 for adults, EUR 4 and EUR 4 for children (approximately)