Château de l'Aubrière
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair accessible – no
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Priory of Lavaray - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Prieure de St-Cosme - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Botanical Garden - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Olivier Debré Contemporary Art Centre - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
University of Tours - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Saint Martin Basilica - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Musee du Compagnonnage - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Place Plumereau - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
St. Julien Church - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Place de Châteauneuf - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Saint-Gatien Cathedral - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Vinci International Convention Centre - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Stade de la Vallee du Cher - 12.8 km / 8 mi
The preferred airport for Château de l'Aubrière is Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley) - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day