Le Grand Hôtel & Spa et son Chalet
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Arcade/game room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free ski shuttle
- Free parking nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Electric car charging station
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Grab a bite at L'Assiette du Coq à l'Ane, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gerardmer Ski Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Vosges Mountains - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ballons des Vosges Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lac de Gérardmer - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Acro-Sphere Adventure Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Le Poli - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Le Poli Ski Resort - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Lac de Longemer - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
La Bresse-Hohneck - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Landes Forest - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
La Bresse Square - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
La Bresse Ice Rink - 13 km / 8.1 mi
La Bresse Lispach Ski Area - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Col de la Schlucht - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
La Bresse Brabant Ski Area - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
The preferred airport for Le Grand Hôtel & Spa et son Chalet is Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport) - 98.7 km / 61.3 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee