Hôtel Le Verger
Stay in one of 17 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Gated community
- Outdoor furniture
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 7:30 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 3 PM - 9 PM
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hôtel Le Verger. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Place St-Firmin - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Beaugency Hotel de Ville - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Château de Chambord - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Chateau de Meung - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Château de Talcy - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Château de la Borde - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Musee d'Histoire Naturelle - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Basilique Notre-Dame de la Trinité - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Maison de la Magie - 25.7 km / 16 mi
St. Louis Cathedral - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Chateau de Blois - 26 km / 16.1 mi
Chateau de Beauregard - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Chateau de la Ferte-St-Aubin - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Chateau de Cheverny - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Le Verger is Orly Airport (ORY) - 155.4 km / 96.6 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.66 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.9 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 13 per night