Le Pré du Moulin - Maison Alonso - Hôtel Restaurant
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and espresso makers. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an attached winery and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Swimming pool
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Winery attached
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Uncovered parking
- Secured parking
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Food and water bowls
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and onsite parking
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Enjoy French cuisine at Les Tables de Campagne, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Le Parc Alexis Gruss - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Jean-Henri Fabre Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Le Naturoptère - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Orange Golf Club - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Triumphal Arch of Orange - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Ancient Theatre of Orange - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Orange Amphitheatre - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Domaine Armand - 12.2 km / 7.5 mi
Chateau de Suze La Rousse - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
University of Wine - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Collegial Saint-Martin - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Cave Les Coteaux - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Three Crosses Chapel - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Place du Portail - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Regional Natural Park of Baronnies Provençales - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Avignon (AVN-Caumont) - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 9:30 AM to 8:30 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- No elevators
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day