Hôtel Mercure Paris Ouest Saint Germain
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 guestrooms featuring free minibar items and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hotel include shopping on site, a television in a common area, and a reception hall.
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Reception hall
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at 11.78 Bar Lounge, a bar/lounge which specializes in French cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chateau de St-Germain-en-Laye - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Malmaison Castle - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Palace of Versailles - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Grande Arche - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
ParisLongchamp Racecourse - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Bois de Boulogne - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Luis Vuitton Foundation Museum - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Paris La Défense Arena - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Cergy Pontoise University - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Avenue Georges V - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Parc Monceau - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Rue du Commerce - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Pont de l'Alma - 19.3 km / 12 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orly Airport (ORY) - 45 km / 28 mi
Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 54.1 km / 33.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Mercure Paris Ouest Saint Germain is Orly Airport (ORY).
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.73 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)