Campanile Perigueux Boulazac
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- No elevator (single level property)
- Well-lit path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book. Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Boulazac-Isle-Manoire? This hotel has facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cathedrale St-Front - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Place de la Clautre - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Ville Renaissance - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Military Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Museum of Art and Archeology of Perigord - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Jardin des Arenes - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Musee Gallo-Romain - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Perigueux Golf Club - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
Abbaye de Chancelade - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Brantome Abbey - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Chateau de Bourdeilles - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Moulin de la Veyssiere - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Musee Napoleon - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Grotte de Rouffignac - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Chateau de Laxion - 33.1 km / 20.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne) - 60.3 km / 37.5 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.9 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees