Kyriad Blois Nord
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an attached winery or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Conference space size (feet) - 700
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference center
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Winery attached
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Enjoy a satisfying meal at LE RESTAURANT serving guests of Kyriad Blois Nord. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Blois? This hotel has 700 square feet (65 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Guests may use a train station drop-off service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Polyclinique de Blois - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Le Carroir - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Basilique Notre-Dame de la Trinité - 3.2 km / 2 mi
St. Louis Cathedral - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Maison de la Magie - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Chateau de Blois - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Musee d'Histoire Naturelle - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Château de la Borde - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Chateau de Beauregard - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Chateau de Cheverny - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Chateau de Troussay - 18.3 km / 11.3 mi
Golf du Chateau de Cheverny - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Château de Chambord - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Chateau de Villesavin - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
The preferred airport for Kyriad Blois Nord is Orly Airport (ORY) - 172.1 km / 106.9 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 48 hours
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night