Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 guestrooms featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as an indoor pool or an outdoor tennis court. This Tudor hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Swimming pool
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4163
- Conference space size (meters) - 387
- Golf course on site
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cherry Dining Room serving guests of Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Newbury? This hotel has facilities measuring 4163 square feet (387 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Punderson State Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sharon James Cellars - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Century Village Museum - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Fowler's Mill Golf Course - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Alpine Valley - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Chardon Lakes Golf Club - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Lake Lucerne Beach - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
South Chagrin Reservation - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Lake Metroparks Farmpark - 24 km / 14.9 mi
University Hospitals Mantua Health Center - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
ThornCreek Winery - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Pioneer Waterland & Dry Fun Park - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
The Holden Arboretum - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Cleveland Clinic - Hillcrest Hospital - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom - 27.4 km / 17 mi
The nearest airports are:
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) - 57.9 km / 36 mi
Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County) - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront) - 54.8 km / 34 mi
Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional) - 68.1 km / 42.3 mi
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 3 percent of room rate
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 for adults, USD 5 and USD 30 for children (approximately)