Residence Lagrange Vacances Les Mazets de Gaujac
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Conveniences include phones and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided on request.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Children's pool
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Wheelchair accessible – no
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Thursday - Tuesday: 9:00 AM - noon
- Thursday - Tuesday: 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Residence Lagrange Vacances Les Mazets de Gaujac, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store.
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gaujac Oppidum Ruins - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Domaine Pelaquie - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Place Mallet - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Albert-Andre Museum - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Le Jardin Des Oules - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Le Visiatome - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Domaine de la Mordoree - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Pont du Gard - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Pont du Gard Museum - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Office of Tourism Pays d'Uzes - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Chateau Ducal dit le Duche - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Jardin Medieval - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Uzes Cathedral - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Place du Marche aux Herbes - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Haribo Candy Museum - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nimes (FNI-Garons) - 55.6 km / 34.5 mi
Avignon (AVN-Caumont) - 71.6 km / 44.5 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Lagrange Vacances Les Mazets de Gaujac is Nimes (FNI-Garons).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property uses a professional cleaning service
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- Bed sheets fee: EUR 8 per person, per stay
- Towels fee: EUR 8 per person, per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 39 per pet, per week
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 65 per stay, varies per unit size