Jock Safari Lodge
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring private plunge pools. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool. Additional features at this lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Outdoor furniture
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards
Grab a bite to eat at the lodge's restaurant, which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kruger National Park Malelane Gate - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Leopard Creek Country Club - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
Mala Mala Game Reserve - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Skukuza Golf Course - 39 km / 24.2 mi
Inkwazi Shopping Centre - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
Paul Kruger Entrance Gate - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
Paul Kruger Statue - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hoedspruit (HDS) - 180.9 km / 112.4 mi
Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.) - 98.1 km / 61 mi
Skukuza (SZK) - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
Mala Mala (AAM) - 128.1 km / 79.6 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- No alcohol allowed onsite
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: ZAR 194.00 per person, per night