Les Chalets du Gua des Brasses
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 41 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchenettes are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, and microwaves. Digital television is provided for your entertainment.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This residence also features a fireplace in the lobby and a picnic area.
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Children's pool
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday - Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday, 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 8 PM.
Room keys can only be collected on Saturday between 5 PM and 8 PM. Please notify the residence directly if you will be arriving after the reception is closed.
Towels and bed linens are not included in the room rate. Towels and bed linens are available for a surcharge or guests may bring their own.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lac de la Raviège - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Lacaune Casino - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Pierre Plantee Standing Stone - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Grands Causses Regional Nature Park - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Musee des Arts Buissonniers - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Sidobre Vals et Plateaux Tourist Office - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
Plage Publique - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
Karting Plus - 39.8 km / 24.8 mi
Gorges d'Héric - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
Catharism Museum of Mazamet - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
Mazamet Golf Course - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
The Gateway of Mazamet - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
L'Archipel - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
Pierre-Antoine Stadium - 47 km / 29.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde) - 93.5 km / 58.1 mi
Castres (DCM-Mazamet) - 54.8 km / 34.1 mi
The preferred airport for Les Chalets du Gua des Brasses is Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde).
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Pets allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 65 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 65 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12.0 per stay