Econo Lodge at Thousand Hills
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Handrails in stairways
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Well-lit path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Highway 76 Strip - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Thousand Hills Golf Course - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Andy Williams Moon River Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
King's Castle Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Grand Village Shops - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Branson 76 Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
New Americana Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Presleys' Country Jubilee - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Branson's Wild World - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tanger Outlets - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hollywood Wax Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Explore Space Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Starlite Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
White House Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Clay Cooper Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Branson, MO (BKG) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional) - 52.4 km / 32.5 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge at Thousand Hills is Branson, MO (BKG).
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 50
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 110
- Maximum number of pets per room 3
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees