Boa Vista Residence
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Outdoor pool
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fourth Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Saudade Island - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Second Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Third Beach - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
First Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Gamboa Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Aureliano Lima Square - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Pier - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Morro Lighthouse - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Fort - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed