Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston
Make yourself at home in one of the 470 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2.00 mi.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Well-lit path to entrance
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property offers shuttle service to/from Kendall Square only with connections to the Red Line transit for Boston and Cambridge. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Tax ID - C0015920490. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Satisfy your appetite at Zephyr on the Charles, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Cambridge? This hotel has facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2323 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boston University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Agganis Arena - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Paradise Rock Club - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kenmore Square - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Longwood Medical Area - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Fenway Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Newbury Street - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kendall Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Berklee College of Music - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
House of Blues Boston - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Coolidge Corner Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hynes Convention Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Brighton Music Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base) - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 34 km / 21.1 mi
Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 34
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.50 for adults and USD 10.98 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 7 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day