Blue Hour Kanazawa
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Luggage storage
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a library.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Motenashi Dome - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ishikawa Ongakudo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Omicho Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Izumi Kyoka Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kazuemachi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ashigaru Shiryokan Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kanazawa Phonograph Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ishikawa Confectionery Culture Centre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nomura Samurai House - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ohi Pottery Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Terashima Kurando Samurai Villa - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nagamachi Yuzen Kan - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Oyama Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kanazawa Kutani Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu (KMQ) - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 62.8 km / 39 mi
The preferred airport for Blue Hour Kanazawa is Komatsu (KMQ).
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night