Cape Fox Lodge
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1638
- Conference space size (meters) - 152
- Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Water dispenser
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Vending machine
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Grab a bite at Heen Kahidi Dining Room, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Ketchikan? This hotel has facilities measuring 1638 square feet (152 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request), and a ferry terminal shuttle is also provided at no charge.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tongass Historical Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Dolly's House Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Southeast Alaska Discovery Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Totem Heritage Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Port of Ketchikan - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Misty Fiords National Monument - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Saxman Totem Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary - 13.8 km / 8.5 mi
Refuge Cove - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Refuge Cove State Recreation Site - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Ward Creek - Amana Gulch Trailhead - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Ward Lake Nature Trailhead - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Ward Lake - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Ward Creek Trailhead - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ketchikan, AK (KTN-Ketchikan Intl.) - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Metlakatla, AK (MTM) - 38.2 km / 23.8 mi
The preferred airport for Cape Fox Lodge is Ketchikan, AK (KTN-Ketchikan Intl.).
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per week
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 1.99 and USD 24.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day