Hiromas Hostel in Yokohama
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Facilities at Hiromas Hostel in Yokohama
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Shared microwave
- Shared refrigerator
- Water dispenser
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Motomachi Shopping Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kanagawa Arts Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kanagawa Kenmin Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kanagawa Prefectural Government Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yokohama Stadium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yamashita Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yokohama Marine Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Elephant Nose Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osanbashi International Passenger Terminal - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
NYK Maritime Museum - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Harbor View Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Red Brick Warehouse - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Cupnoodles Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 100 km / 62.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
- Pets not allowed