Okinawa Pool Villa Onna 4
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 3 guestrooms, featuring private pools and flat-screen televisions. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, ovens, and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions and key retrieval information prior to arrival. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cape Manza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nabee Beach - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Manza Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Chura Orchard Golf Club - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Yaka Beach - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Tiger Beach - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Mission Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Moon Beach - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
PGM Golf Resort Okinawa - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Kibogaoka Entrance Mae Beach - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Nakadomari Site - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Kariyushi Beach - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Cave Okinawa - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Iha Castle Ruins - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Ryukyu Mura - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha (OKA) - 55 km / 34.2 mi
- Up to 5 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Cash Deposit Required
- No alcohol served onsite
- Pets not allowed